Monday, June 23, 2008

Welcome to the Blog!


Alright, Smiths. You do not need to have a personal blog to be a part of this one, and you don't need advanced computer skills, either. I'm going to try and get this up and running so we can keep track of what's going on in each other's lives, fer cryin' out loud.

I don't know about the rest of you, but things at our house have been crazy. In the event we're in town, we're probably not home and probably not in a state to have telephone conversations until 11:30 at night, when I finally flop into a chair, half asleep. This is lame, and I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of what's going on with each of you.

So here's the deal: the Watson family started a blog, everyone has been posting and it has been wildly successful. So, I was hoping we could try it out on our family. Write about your day, your work, your house, your pets, your kids, or just ask random questions, vent, rant, share your pictures, whatever! Just let's keep up with what's going on with each other!

6 comments:

Jeffro said...

Looks like a good start guys. I think you will really enjoy keeping up this way.

Kathleen said...

OK, the blog Mom has arrived and I think Amber really has something here. I'm seeing how hard it is to add a comment...

Kathleen said...

not hard at all! Just gotta rmemeber the password. BTW, I have turned in the number 4 for the total people attending the Chld Family Reunion. Me, Aubrie and Elise and maybe Dad. Anyone I'm missing?

AmShaZam said...

It's not looking like we'll be at the reunion, with the brunch after the baptism and everything. But say hello to all the Children for us!

Austin said...

and how!

Anonymous said...

hahaha i love that picture of the family!!